1. What do you need? More hours in the day. By the time I get out of school, get Aidan picked up, fed, bathed and into bed I feel like I have hardly any time left for myself. Then I feel like I have to decide whether or not to sacrifice sleep for doing things I enjoy in the evenings. Lately sleep has been winning because my energy level has been so low. This is why I haven’t made a single thing since before Christmas.
2. What won’t you share? My Amy’s Kitchen Organic Pizzas. I know, it’s childish and immature but I love them, they’re a tad on the expensive side and I don’t get them often. I usually wait until Aidan’s in bed before making one, otherwise I’d have to give her a bite or (!) even a whole piece. Luckily, Ryan doesn’t like them much so when he’s home, he leaves them alone.
3. What do you hurry through? My homework. Truth be told, I am dang freakin’ tired of school. I’m fairly irritated at all these “reflections” I have to write…7 of them a week! Just let me get on with it and teach already!
4. Who is worth waiting for? Why My Sweet Ryan, of course. I feel like I’ve been waiting for him forever. Waiting for him to finish law school, waiting for him to finish Basic & AIT, waiting for him to come home from the NTC, and now, waiting for him to come home from Iraq. Ah well, he’s worth it…wherever he goes, I go.
5. I can’t bear to ________. I cannot bear to change lipsticks. I tend to find a shade and stick with it…for a very long time. I wore the same shade from my junior year in high school until my first year of grad school…right about 7 years (Estee’ Lauder Maplesugar). My roommate convinced me that it was time for a change so I changed over to another Estee’ Lauder color (the name has slipped my mind) but it turned out to be a limited edition (that made me crazy). So, I went back to Maplesugar, which I wore for until shortly after Aidan was born (from 2001 to 2005). I changed over to a Mary Kay shade not too long after Aidan was born which I wore until last year when I changed over to a Chanel shade. It takes me forever to find one I like. I don’t like them to have a scent (which is why I don’t wear grocery store lipstick) and it has to be the perfect shade of brownish red. There’s not much I’m picky about but for some odd reason, lipstick is it.
Wow…what a long treatise on lipstick…I need to find other things to think about!