So last night I had some issues with my sewing machine.  I got it all set up, oiled, threaded, the bobbin wound and then stitched on a scrap piece and the tension was all screwed up.  I think I called my mother about 15 times asking for advice.  Nothing I did would fix it.  So, I did a little research and found out that if adjusting the tension doesn’t fix it to rethread the needle.  I got that done and now it works like a charm!

I got both halves sewn to their linings and pressed, now I have to put the two halves together, hem it and put the ric-rac on.  Last, I have to attempt my very first buttonholes…I’m a little nervous about those.

Advertisements