10. You sleep with your cell phone on your pillow.
9. You use an entire bottle of his cologne so you can smell him around you.
8. You get nervous anytime the phone rings or there’s a knock at the door.
7. The shoes he left in the middle of the floor are now oddly comforting.
6. The postal clerk knows you by name.
5. You buy beef jerky (or Combos in my case) everytime you go to the grocery store.
4. You check your email every 5 minutes, even in the middle of the night.
3. You have enough priority boxes, packing tape and customs forms for his entire unit.
2. You have a ton of friends with deployed husbands that you’ve never met because they’re all online.
1. You don’t just tie a yellow ribbon around the tree outside, you tie one around your heart.